Join us for the second Symposium on Anti-Racist Community Engagement!
This hybrid event will occur physically at UMass Dartmouth and virtually throughout the world. It will feature panels and workshops led by:
- Authors from the forthcoming book Anti-Racist Community Engagement to be published by Campus Compact/Stylus in Summer 2023, and
- Members of the New England Equity and Engagement Consortium on civic learning outcomes grounded in racial equity.
It will also feature opportunities for participants from across the country to engage in conversations with each other.
Participation will be free for faculty, staff, and students from any public college or university in Massachusetts or any member institution of Campus Compact—as well as for community partners of any institution of higher education. There will be a small charge for other participants.
Questions? Get in touch!
- John Reiff at Mass DHE: email@example.com
- Matthew Roy at UMass Dartmouth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Springer at Campus Compact: email@example.com
New England Equity and Engagement Consortium | Massachusetts Department of Higher Education | University of Massachusetts Dartmouth | Digital Ethnic Futures Lab, Dartmouth College | Campus Compact